Process optimization as a competitive advantage
Improving service processes is becoming increasingly important in today's competitive environment. Today, the increasing homogeneity of products can only be compensated by optimizing service processes in order to achieve competitive advantages.
- Definition of objectives and coordination with management
Send a list of questions with basic information about the company
- Recording of all processes on site
Methodology: Observation, appraisal interviews,
Definition of measures
- Post-processing and preparation of all data incl. images
Reporting and shipping
If necessary, presentation of results in an employee workshop
- Usually 3-5 days
Continuous review of the implemented measures
Individual coaching and training units
- Measurement of success
- Comparison with the target definition
Evaluation of implemented measures and KPIs
Sustainability: Planning of follow-up visits
Your added value
- Improving the efficiency of processes through a uniform approach.
- Higher customer satisfaction and thus an increase in satisfaction values.
- Higher employee satisfaction and thus lower staff turnover.
- Increase in aftersales turnover and thus improvement in the operating result.