There's only one “first impression”.
Success factors in a motor vehicle business today are not only quality and price - customer orientation and friendliness play a decisive role. The service assistants, who have the first contact with the customers, are particularly in demand for this. From making appointments to handing over invoices, service assistants perform important tasks that affect customer satisfaction.
Service Assistant Training
- Basic Training Service Assistance
- In a compact form, the training imparts important basics of successful communication.
- Among other things, the main focus is on: Scheduling, capacity planning, order preparation, handling objections, basics/ deepening communication.
Your added value
- Practical training courses that can also be implemented in the company.
- Personal support also beyond the training.
- The combination of training with subsequent on-the-job training is perfect.
Focus Time Management
- Focus: Appointment and Capacity Planning
- The training deepens the planning and coordination
of customer appointments.
- Among other things, the training focuses on:
The optimal scheduling, tips and tricks of time planning,
basic settings in the scheduler, use of guidelines.
- Our trainers are all practitioners and come from the automotive industry. This means that we have a high level of acceptance among the participants right from the start.
We are passionate about the topics we teach.
Aftersales is our passion. The spark is quickly transmitted to the participants.
Increase service revenue
and customer satisfaction.
3 days | 9 am to 5:30 pm
Team up to 5 assistants